Dawson's was established in Dixon in 1908 and was originally a cigar store where spirits flowed and a serious game of pinochle was waged. First opened by the Dawson Brothers, changing ownership several times until long-time locals Greg and Jill Orr saved the establishment from closing its doors for good. In December 2017, Dawson's doors opened once more for locals and travelers alike. The historical restaurant was renewed with a few modern touches, creating a trendy and comfortable ambiance and rustic vibe. Dawson's has an amazing menu and bar selection, offering the largest selection of beer on tap in Dixon. All of these elements combined make Dawson's the place where good friends meet to eat and drink!
Contact us to book a table for any occasion. We accept reservations for up to 40 people!